TINSEL & TWINE will be the established authority in event design, celebrating life and inspiring designers everywhere by creating one-of-a-kind, memorable experiences across the globe. Headquartered in New York and establishing satellite offices in Europe and North America, our team of world-class event designers and producers will focus on higher-tier clientele in the lifestyle industries of travel, the arts, home, fashion, and beauty. TINSEL will change the industry and redesign the event planning and event design processes–bringing it out from behind-the-scenes shadows and into the forefront by making it more streamlined and focused–utilizing our expertise in events, brand strategy, and digital marketing to create a new status-quo.
TINSEL is an Event Design Studio headquartered in the creative heart of Dumbo, Brooklyn. We specialize in immersive brand experiences and styled weddings and galas. With our staff roster of over 90 Event Designers and Producers, we tailor each event specifically to each client, to create an experience that is both beautiful and purposeful. Our events lie in the thoughtful intersection between form and function.
TINSEL was founded with the following objectives as our day-to-day goals:
- To spread good design and the spirit of celebrating life by creating one-of-a-kind memorable milestones
- To do so with economies in mind; to minimize waste as much as possible–be it materials, time, or cost
- To do good and donate our skills and time to local and international charities
- To mentor creative talent and foster a truly collaborative environment–for employees and clients
- To collaborate with other NYC businesses and entrepreneurs and promote budding businesses whenever possible
- To inspire creatives, artisans, and entrepreneurs–both locally and internationally
TINSEL comprises talented and inspired designers and producers, and we've established 15 values that sum up what makes us uniquely Team TINSEL. Our values are divided into 5 groups, with an icon to symbolize each group.